Friday 30 September 2011

mix

Well, I stopped reading, How to Be Popular because it kind of got repetitive. It wasn't a bad book, I just got bored and wanted to read something else. No biggy. I'm kind of losing track of reading because  I am so busy all the time. With band practicing 23 hours a week, and having 19 hours on Saturday, I am always tired and overloaded with homework that I don't always have time to do my reading and blogging for the week. My goal for improvement this week is too be more conscience of my time and try to blog more for etymology and blog experiences from my personal life. How to Be Popular kind of reminds me of my best friend and I. Everyone thinks we like each other, but we are really just good friends. He and I have a lot in common and I guess being friends with the opposite sex means that Im in love with that person. In How to Be Popular, Stephanie gets mad at her best friend over something that didn't have anything to do with her. I feel like that's where I am at right now. I am currently mad at him, but I don't know if the reason I'm mad at him allows me to be mad at him because I don't know if I'm overstepping my boundaries or not. I guess I stopped reading this book because I don't want to know if I shouldn't be mad, because I care about him and don't want him involved in the wrong crowd and doing things that I don't approve of. I also plan on buying, The Dart League King this weekend. I'm upper excited to get it, I hope its as good as Mr. Hill made it seem like.

No comments:

Post a Comment