Wednesday 7 September 2011

a little bit of this, at that

I haven't really gotten to love a book this week. It stinks. Since I already read a 300 page book this week, Beastly, I didn't want to go all week without reading anything. So I solution to my problem was to start as many books that I thought looked interesting. Well, I started 3 and I haven't liked any of them that much. I started to read, The Host, by Stephanie Meyer, and since I heard it was a good book I think I am going to stick this one to the end. Stephanie Meyer is the person who wrote The Twilight Saga, and since I loved those books I thought I would love another book by her. Not exactly so far. I'm on page 25 ish and I still have no idea what the book is about. I thought it was a new soul entering an old human body, but in the book they say its still a human. So I am hoping that I find out what this book is about before I invest several hours into it. Ill give it about 200 pages before I quit for sure. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment