Tuesday 30 August 2011

Water For Elephants

Sad day. I'm almost finished with my book. I want it to end, but than again I don't. Its one of those books where I start, but then I can't stop until I read for several hours and my eyes hurt. For instance, I have a major quiz tomorrow in English, but all I want to do is read my book. I'm going to study as much as I can, but I want to know what happens next in my book. The main two characters, Jacob and Marlena fall in love, even though Marlena is married. They plan to leave the circus and be with each other. The book shows their struggle to become free, and happy. They have 3 days until they can leave, and that's where I stopped. For now. So, for my 5 followers, and Mr. Hill, read Water For Elephants, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. Your profile is so colorful and fun! I really want to read/see Water for Elephants soon.

    ReplyDelete