Sunday 28 August 2011

Water For Elephants

I can honestly say that I spent my whole Sunday reading this book. I already have my pages for the week read, but I still want to read. This part of the book I can't really blog about about because its not school appropriate, and I don't think Mr. Hill would like that. I'll just say that the book is very different from the movie. But, that usually happens so I was prepared for that. After tech practice yesterday, I went to Barnes and Noble and I found a book that I was interested in. Its called Clean and its about a group of teenagers overcoming their addiction. They only had it in hard back, and I hate hard back, so I didn't get it. I hope it comes out in paper back, so that I can read it as my next book. As for Water For Elephants, I plan to finish the book this week. My goal is to read a book every two weeks, so that I'll be able to read a variety of  books. That's all for now, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment