Tuesday 23 August 2011

Water For Elephants

I loved the movie, Water For Elephants, so I decided to read the books. Besides, books usually cover detail more than movies do. After I read the book, I plan to watch the movie again so that I can pick which one I preferred. I'm not very far yet, just the background, but I enjoy every page. I don't have a lot of free time to read, so I will have to learn to balance my reading, with homework, and guard practice. Unlike other books, Water For Elephants, the main character doesn't see his old age as a bad one. He says that he lived a full-filled life and he didn't regret working in the circus. When I was little I always wanted to be one of those girls who spun around the hoops like it didn't take any perfect. Those girls made everything they did seem effortless, and I admired them. In Water For Elephants, the main character does not preform an act, but is the vet for the show animals. He falls in love with the ringmasters wife, and that's where trouble starts to follow him. I hope the book turns out to be better than my expectations. I would recommend this book to everyone, even guys. It is a chick flick kind of book, but it also has humor too. I'll try to keep you all updated on the book. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment