Friday 11 November 2011

Finally, last currently...

-Where and when did you find yourself sitting down to read? Do you tend to read with music on, or in silence? By the computer? Did you find yourself checking your phone a lot, or do you ever lose yourself in the reading? Do you ever talk about the books you read with your family or friends or teachers?

When I find time to read, I usually sit down in a quiet, calm place in my house such as my room or office. Whenever I clean my room, or when my sheets are just washed, I find myself reading more often than when my room is a total mess. I can't read with the radio on because I can't fully understand and relate to the book. I prefer total silence. My favorite place to read is in my bed, and other than that, I don't really like. If I am texting someone important, I will usually finish the paragraph or page I'm reading before I  check my messages. When I am reading for long periods of time, I often do lose myself inside the book. Time escapes from me and I just read until my eyes hurt or I realize that I need to be doing something else. I don't ever talk about the books I'm reading simply because I don't want to discuss the book; I just want to have my own opinion if I like it or not. But, I do often tell my friends or family to read a book that I find enjoyable. Reading for me comes to bursts, I can't read enough sometimes, and other times I don't want to do anything. Usually good books allow me to read more than if I was reading a book for school or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment