Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tweak, Nic Sheff

I'm going to finish this book if its the last thing I do! I don't exactly approve the frequent use of the "f" word, or the making drugs sound appealing, but its actually a good book. Some of the paragraphs are hard to comprehend simply because I don't know if he is talking to himself about his own emotions, or if the author, which is himself, is giving an insight to his feelings. The book also explains the types of people who end up doing drugs, alcohol, or often cut themselves. Often people feel pain and empty inside, and they think that doing drugs will make everything seem okay. Personally, I don't think I would ever attempt to do drugs and potentially harm myself, even if I wasn't the happiest person. I hope Tweak has a good ending, and Nic Sheff recovers and rebuilds his life after being a drug addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment