Sunday 16 October 2011

Reflection

I was absent on Friday, and I just realized that I didn't check what we were doing for etymology. It says a reflection. So my reflection follows...
I need to improve, a lot. I need to read more and I need to blog more. I did so well in the beginning, and now I'm just slacking and getting behind. This week I want it to be different. I hope so. I'm reading Tweak, and I want to finish it by next week. I'm glad I took this class, I actually enjoy coming to it every day. I'm learning words that I use in my normal vocab now, and I think its funny when I use a word that my friends don't know what it means. I don't want the semester to end because I don't want the class to end, I like it too much. No regrets in this year. Just improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment