Thursday 6 October 2011

slacking...

I have not a clue where this week has gone!! I still think the week hasn't started. I've been so busy with guard and projects that I haven't had time to read all week and I like to read. The art of project we are doing consumes most of my free time honestly because my partner and I work really slow so we need a lot of time for each paragraph. On Sunday I bought Tweak at Barnes and Nobles, but I haven't gotten a real chance to read it; like maybe 20 pages and thats it. I'm truly ashamed. Once band is over I feel like I will get the opportunity to read lots, especially this week was hard. We changed the ending to our show and our coaches have been drilling all the new changes into our heads, too much pressure for me right now. There is only a few more weeks until state so I guess I'll be okay until then. My goal is to read all of Teak, so that I can read the book I ordered, The Dark League King. Cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment